Halong Bay is recognized as a World Heritage by UNESCO and the landscape of Halong Bay evokes a peaceful land that Lonely Planet calls ai???a vision of breathtaking beautyai???. Blessed with magnificent grottoes, picturesque fishing villages, spectacular hiking trails and idyllic islands, Halong Bay is one of the most popular destinations for tourists from all over the world. Visitors can enjoy a sundeck on a cruising ship and can explore caves on the island in addition to observing wildlife. Embarking into a cruising trip is the best way to see all of Halong bay. When cruise comes in popularity, there are a lot of companies in Vietnam offering cruise trips. If you want to get an authentic cruise experience in Halong Bay, Paloma Cruise Halong Bay is your best bet.Paloma cruise deck
>>Ai??Gray Line Cruise
Enjoy full 2 days 1 night stay in Ha Long Bay and great cruising moments with trips around the bay, enjoy a fresh seafood dinner, leisurely sunrise and sunset. Paloma yacht also has many attractive activities for all of ages, such as kayaking, cooking class, karaoke.
- Excursions through vast of stunning Ai??islands in Halong Bay
- Kayaking, explore the rocky mountains, lagoons and majestic wilderness of World Heritage Ha Long Bay and enjoy the fresh air of the sea.
- ExploreAi?? Thien Canh Son cave ai??i?? Ai??one of the largest and most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
- Visit Vong Vieng fishing village by boats sailing by local people.
- Join ai???Happy Hourai??? ai??i?? Buy 1 drink get 1 drink or participate in Vietnam Cooking Ai??class on the deck.
- Enjoy the fierce sunsets and gorgeous sunrise over the Bay from the top of Paloma yatch
- Schedule may change without prior notice depending on weather conditions and tides.
- Outdoor activities like swimming, kayaking might be canceled due to bad weather.
- Served food includes Vietnam cuisine, seafood and Western cuisine. Guests who have special requirements on the menu, food allergies or vegetarian dietary please inform at least 1 week before departure.
- Guests are responsible for providing full and accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, identification number or passport before the trip at least 3 days.