Sailing across the exquisite sight of the tranquil Halong Bay, you can let yourself be enchanted the beauty of this UNESCO world heritage site while sipping a drink on your sundeck or admiring the breathtaking view from your cabinai??i??s large windows. Let this floating accomodation take you to explore from the diamond in the rough ai??i?? the recently discovered spots, to the most well-known and extraordinary islands and islets on the emerauld water of the bay.
Annam Junk is a group of traditional Junk on Halong bay, the old style of Vietnamese junk in 14th century in Halong Bay. they are built and designed by Halong Travel. there are 5 Junks,1 Junk of 5 cabins, 1 Junks of 6 cabins, 1 junk of 8 cabins, 1 Junk of 9 cabins and 1 Junk has 11cabins. Five Junks have the restaurants, the rooms with private bathroom, Air-conditioned, Mini-Bar. All rooms qre sea view with large windows. An Nam Junk are made by wood and handmade. Annam Junk were renewed in July 2012. Annam junk can offer the private service, charter Junk on halong bay. These are the photos of Annam Junk 8 cabins.
Brief Boat Specifications:
- Built: 2006 / Renewed: 2013
- Design concept: Old vietnamese style
- Length: 27 m / width: 6 m / Height: 5,5 m
- Main Deck : 6 cabins and kitchen
- Upper Deck: 2 Cabins; Restaurant and Sundeck
- Average cabins size: 11 Sqm
- Sundeck: Wooden Chairs
- Cabins Facilities: Comfort bedding, Air-con 16/24 hours, Private Bathroom, hot water and
- Generator: 35 KVA / Cruising Speed: 8 nautical knots per hour
- Crew: 6 halong cruise